Thursday, June 23, 2005

Today was my first day at work.

I am the new editorial intern at Highlights for Children, world's most-circulated children's magazine @ two million subscribers. My workplace is located in a beautiful place called Honesdale, in Pennsylvania. I have been here before - it was last year, when I won the fellowship and stayed here for a couple of days - and I am falling in love with the place again.

It was a little strange in the beginning, but I quickly understood about the duties... mostly administrative work, but also attending meetings with editors and doing research work for them.

I love my desk... and my own computer. Andy and George are in the same room as I, and Joelle and Judy in the next room. Everyone is being so helpful and kind... I think I have been blessed by God to have such nice people as my colleagues!

No comments:

Post a Comment